Plumma Plumma

great game!!

Hey benny boy.

Nice game, I can see you put a lot of effort into making this game and it has really paid off. Good stuff and hope your win the contest!!!

Enter The Particlasm Enter The Particlasm

Good but.....

I found the graphics on this game absolutely magnificent. How you made the effects you did amazes me.

One problem I had with this game was that I still have no idea how to play it. You read the instructions and it sounds simple but once you start playing its hard to tell if your doing well or bad.

Another problem I found was that the excellent looking graphics had a downside. There is too much moving around the screen to concentrate on the actual game side of it and most of the times it is hard to see where the opponent is during attacks.

Ways to improve:

Less graphical effects.
More zoom on the characters.
Easier game play.

Everything else about the game was great!

Good work!

Cat Fling Cat Fling

So damn addictive!

Ive played and showed so many people this game over and over again. Its soo damn addictive, fun and simple! The idea of flinging cats for fun and having them land is so original and not as "cruel" to animals as it could be with animals. Love it!

Great work!

Tip Calculator Tip Calculator

Yeh!

Hey, Stuff4u2kno its me Sterockicy. That definately had a good idea behind it and it certainly is original (which i always like!) but it just isnt WOW! The scripting that would have gone behind it and the graphics were good but i really wouldnt class it as a game. If you could somehow turn it into a game. Like an rpg or a game that could be based around bartending or something like that. That would be extremely cool and 10's all round from me.

I hope this passes judgement but im not sure it will, simply because its not a game.

Good work!

Stuff4u2kno responds:

Hiya! xD

Well when you submit something it says game/ interactive or movie.. So you know.. It's interactive.. =P

Thanks for the review ^^

Mouse Trap! Mouse Trap!

Good!

That was a pretty good version of that style of game. I liked the mouse follower and the levels were pretty good.

I think the sound mute button sort of gets in the way sometimes though.

Great work!

7/10

Swarm 2 Swarm 2

Great!

Great idea, Well made, Fun, Addictive, Awesome.

Thanks for creating a top-notch game!

7/10

Snow Tutorial Snow Tutorial

Ok!

But please fix up the following problems:

1- Detail (it lacks detail on each frame)
2- Qaulity ( the quality of the screen shots were bad)
3- Dynamic text ( so the person taking the tutorial can copy the text down so they can paste it into there document. At the moment its static text!)
4- Better button (the next button looks really boring and rushed. Take time with these things.
5- Music (self explanitary)

If you can fix these things up Im sure you will go far!

Ok work!

stolen-name responds:

Thanks for the detailed review, I'll make sure I use this tips next time!

Thief 2 Thief 2

Hmm...

Once again im really not sure if I like it or not. The background graphics would have been better if it had colour. The troops were just ctrl V'd with a bit of a cut out job. The gameplay was slightly repetative with the ventalation part. And you dont really have many choices. It has a nice idea behind it but you havent really given it its full potential.

Keep trying!

Space Runner Space Runner

Ok!

Its an alright game. Its been done before though.

Ok work!

shade999999 responds:

True, but meh, it's still fun in it's own way, I'm sure :P

Playing Field 2 Playing Field 2

WOW!

That was bloody awesome dude. What an amazing game.

Thankyou soo much!